Valentine’s Day Social Stories
I have mixed emotions about Valentine’s Day. Sure, I see the whole “fabricated holiday” thing to generate sales on candy, flowers on cards. On the other hand, a day to celebrate love and friendship isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It certainly brightens up a dreary winter! Here are some printable social stories for Valentine’s Day to help make this time easier for your family.
But, being a kid is tough at times. Sometimes I wonder how I survived it. Ugh, the peer pressure and social stressors. I can only imagine if you struggled with social skills and pragmatics too? Imagine navigating Valentine’s Day if you lack social skills.
So, I rounded up some printable social stories for Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day can be a great time to work on social stories about making friends.
Read also: Social Stories about Friendship
Social Stories about Valentine’s Day and Love
- Valentine’s Day Sequencing Cards-by Teachers Pay Teachers
- Social Story about Falling in Love
- Valentine’s Day Social Stories-by Teachers Pay Teachers
- Social Story about Finding Love
- Valentine’s Day Topic Word Cards-by Twinkl
I hope that you find these printable social stories for Valentine’s Day helpful.
Don’t forget, you can often find free apps, music and other downloads about Valentine’s Day. I really like to “surround” my kids with the holiday theme. I decorate, read books, talk about it, and do whatever else I can to help Kevin understand it. Social stories about Valentine’s Day are just the beginning for us.
I hope that your Valentine’s Day is fun, peaceful and full of love!
Latest posts by Lisa Lightner
- How to Painlessly Create Screentime Limits for your Family. - January 23, 2020
- 35 FAQs about IEPs, answered by a Special Education Advocate. - January 23, 2020
- No-Meet IEP Addendum | What is it? | How to Use it. - January 22, 2020