Terms and Conditions for Don’t IEP Alone | Online IEP Coaching Academy
I’ll try to keep this short and simple, but we do live in a litigious society, so here goes….
- Refunds are provided at 100% up until the start of lesson 4 (coaching academy only). If we do not receive a refund request prior to the start of that lesson, none will be given. If you decide after Lesson 4 that you cannot continue, you may rejoin the Academy at any point in the future. If you do receive a refund, you are not permitted to rejoin for 12 calendar months.
- I am not a lawyer nor do I play one on the internet. This is Advocacy advice only, not legal advice. If you have any legal questions, please consult an attorney.
- If you are in ANY stage of Due Process–from an initial consult with a lawyer to waiting for a decision or appeal, please DO NOT sign up for this course. As a professional courtesy to attorneys, I do not wish to interfere with their business or strategy for your family. If you are working with an attorney, even if you are not/have not filed for Due Process yet, DO NOT sign up for this course. If it is determined that you have an attorney, you will be removed from the Academy with no refund.
- If you choose the friends BOGO offer, friends do not have to sign up for the same session. Should one of the pair decide they want a refund, a prorated refund will be given–not the full $399. Both will have lifetime access to the webinars and printed materials.
- Don’t IEP Alone Academy is an informational, not legal, learning experience. At this point in time, we are not in a position to offer CEUs or certification. This Academy is designed to provide IEP parents with skills and techniques to become a better advocate for their child. I do not guarantee any responses from school personnel.
- All materials are copyrighted to A Day in our Shoes, LLC and some terms are trademarked. You may not copy or redistribute any of the materials (besides your own personal use) without written consent from A Day in our Shoes, LLC.
- Please be respectful and do not use our materials to create a competing product. Engaging in such acts will result in legal action to the greatest extent possible, and removal from the Academy without a refund, regardless of the time frame.
- One of the cornerstones of this program is personalization and individualization. As a result, members may be sharing personal information. If it is discovered that members are sharing other members’ information, it will result in removal from the Academy without a refund, regardless of the time frame.
The PDF Products have a 5-day moneyback policy due to the nature and cost of the e-products. Send an email with your information to IEP @ Adayinourshoes.com and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours, normal business hours Mon-Fri.