Hi there and welcome!
Are you here for the FREE goal tracking spreadsheet?? If so, just go to this link.
On the sidebar I have a SEARCH button and a CATEGORY button, with literally hundreds of informational IEP posts.
Click here if:
- You wish to join our Facebook Group. (this is what you should do if you have specific questions to ask about your child’s situation!)
- If you would like more information about me as a blogger or my PR page.
- And of course I read and follow the FTC guidelines and have disclosure policies.
- If you have any questions, please fill out the form on the about page or join the Facebook group and ask.
- If you want to ROCK your next IEP meeting, this is what you want. If you are having your first IEP meeting and want to CRUSH IT, this is what you want.
Click the picture of the IEP organizer to learn more about it or purchase:
Thanks for visiting!
I am a mom, IEP advocate and disability lobbyist who lives in southeastern Pennsylvania with her family. I have two great boys and one of them has disabilities, which has inspired this blog.