This post was sponsored by Twinings of London in partnership with the Mom It Forward Influencer Network. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
That happened fast! Just last Sunday, I was sitting at my 9-year-old’s flag football game and I was freezing. I was wrapped up in a blanket and I had my carafe mug of Twinings Tea with me.
Now, just three days later it is 90 degrees out. Not exactly hot tea and blanket weather.
But, last night I brewed some of the Berry Fusion and put it in the refrigerator. It is just delightful! I particularly like it cold when it gets watered down a bit with my ice cubes.
And, no caffeine!
According to Twinings of London, “This one-of-a-kind tea starts with ingredients expertly selected from Europe, South America, Egypt and Asia. We blend together rosehips, hibiscus, orange and blackberry leaves, apple pieces, licorice root and natural berry fruit flavors to craft a mouth-watering tea that is simply irresistible.”
Next up I am going to try the Lemon Delight. When they first asked me to do this campaign, it was almost six months ago. I have now used up all that they sent me and replaced it many times over.
I like their black teas when I do need a little caffeine boost mid-day, or sometimes even as a replacement for my morning coffee. Twinings of London has several varieties of black teas in addition to the three latest herbal blends.
Spring and summer are here! Take a look at what Twinings of London has to offer and considering putting it on ice. There’s nothing better on a sunny day than a glass of crisp iced tea. And take it from the experts at Twinings and follow their directions. Over brewing your tea will cause it to be flat.
Be Your Best Blend in the summer of 2018 and tag it with #BeYourBestBlend .
You can see all the other photos and fans here:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twiningsteauk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/twiningsteauk/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TwiningsTeaUK
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/twiningsteauk/?eq=twinings&etslf=NaN
- See all the varieties and teas: twiningsusa.com/
Latest posts by Lisa Lightner
- FAQs about IEPs and Moving to a Different School/State. - September 16, 2019
- 31 Family-Favorite Apple Picking Orchards in NJ | PA | DE | MD - September 15, 2019
- If I request an IEP meeting, how long does the school have to respond? - September 12, 2019