Trick or Treat Bags under $5
Not going to lecture you on all the Halloween spending that Americans do. It’s in the billions, I know. And, I’ll step forward and raise my hand. I participate in the spending 1000%. I love the holiday.
But what else I love about this holiday is all the hand-me-downs that I have for my kids. I have ceramic decorations that my mom painted in the 60s and 70s. I have the original orange plastic jack-o-lantern that I used to trick or treat as a kid. The handle broke on it, so we only use it as a decoration.
I have a Trick-or-Treat bucket for both Brian and Kevin. They use the same one every year.
Even if you don’t want to buy one, you can take a look at some of these ideas and make your own. I’ve just come to accept that a) I’m not crafty. And b) I really don’t like doing crafts.
And now they have one to pass down to their kids someday.
Ordering from Amazon is much better suited for my personality.
Halloween Treat Bags
- “Avengers” Happy Halloween Trick or Treat Candy Loot Bag w/bonus light necklace
- Halloween Trick Or Treat Safety Set Pumpkin (Bucket with Flashlight)
- Spider Web Halloween Treat Bags
- Large Assorted Halloween Drawstring Trick Or Treat Bags
- Trick or Treat Candy Tote Bags
- Huge Halloween Ghost Tote Bag
- Pumpkin Drawstring Tote Bag
- Trick or Treat Halloween Rhinestone Tote bag
- Vampire Trick or Treat Backpack
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Trick or Treat bag
- White Ghost Trick or Treat Bag
- Official Teal Pumpkin Project Allergy-Friendly Trick or Treat Bag
- Mummy Tote Bag
- Happy Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Drawstring Backpack
- Frankenstein Trick or Treat Bags
- Smiling Skeleton Trick or Treat Bag
- Felt Trick or Treat Mummy Bag
- Personalized Glow in the Dark Trick or Treat Bag
- Glow in the Dark Trick or Treat Pail
- Black Cat Personalized Treat Bag
Please note: Amazon prices change all the time.