Got Cheap Pool Noodles?
Pool noodles are like the simplest yet one of the greatest inventions ever. There are so many uses for a pool noodle. So simple, yet creative, fun and educational! Yes, educational pool noodles. The other day I was out shopping, and there was a ton of summer stuff on clearance.
Sure, it’s slim pickins’ as far as variety, but stuff is soooo cheap. I saw pool noodles for 10 cents. A dime! But I couldn’t think of what I would use a pool noodle for. Even though they were just a dime, I passed. I should have bought those pool noodles in cheap bulk at that price. I had no idea that I would find so many uses for pool noodles.
Creative Pool Noodle Activities
D’oh! I just quickly said to myself “eh, we don’t have a use for them.” Then I started poking around online, because I am not creative. But I know that lots of other moms and teachers are clever at this stuff. Sure enough, when I went back to get them a few days later, they were gone.
Here are the ideas and they should match up with the photo.
Educational Uses for a Pool Noodle
- Mix and Match Creature Blocks-from And Next Comes l
- Teach Phonics with Pool Noodles-from We Are Teachers
- Alphabet Match Activity-from A Dab of Glue Will Do
- Pool Noodle Memory Game-from Surviving a Teacher Salary
- Word Activities with Pool Noodles-from Early Learning Ideas
- Fine Motor Skills with Pool Noodles-from Learning 4 Kids
- Poole Noodle Literacy and Math Rods-from A Neighborhood Kindergarten
- Alphabet Tower-from A Crafty Living
- Pool Noodle Appleseed Counting-from Life Over C’s
- Pool Noodle Number Boats-from The Elementary Math Maniac
- Alphabet Knock Down-from Toddler Approved
- Caterpillar Counting-from I Can Teach My ChildBuilding Pool Noodle Structures with Toothpicks-from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Marble Run Activity with Pool Noodles-from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Pool Noodle CVC Words Activity-from Planning Playtime
Looking for cheap pool noodles?
Try Dollar Tree!
Latest posts by Lisa Lightner
- Why IEP Parents Should Never Agree to the “Let’s just Wait and See.” - January 21, 2020
- Can a Parent Refuse Special Education Services? What happens next? - January 20, 2020
- IEP School Refusal | Why it should be Number One Priority for All Schools. - January 19, 2020