The other day I was Christmas shopping with my sister-in-law, we were at the outlets in Lancaster. One of the store clerks asked us, “So, do your kids still believe in Santa?”
“Ha!” I said. “He’s so confused, he doesn’t know what to believe!”
And it’s true, at age 8, that’s where we are. At home it’s business as usual with our Elf and making lists for Santa. But since he goes to a school with 6th graders, I know that the school playground and bus ride are a totally different story. He’s told me what he’s heard, I’ve just shrugged it off.
I want one more year. Just one more year of magic. He’s the youngest in this segment of family, so once it’s over for him, it’s over for all of us until that generation has children. So I will milk it for all it’s worth.
One way I am doing that, and still acknowledging that he’s not a baby…Santa.com. Santa has his own dot com!
Hey, it’s 2017!
Of course Santa sends texts now. Why wouldn’t he?
Here are a few other things you can get on Santa.com:
Santa.com-texts and more from Santa
- E-mails from Santa (free!) – Santa.com has the most genuine email Santa Service. We are the only site in the World that Will send a detailed, thoughtful, reply using the email Santa@Santa.com.
- Text Messages from Santa ($9.99)- Receive daily, personalized text messages filled with Christmas spirit, amusing facts, and positive values. It’s a great, no-stress Way to enjoy Some Christmas Spirit every day.
- Handwritten Notes from Santa -in late November Santa.com offers a new service for sending handwritten notes from Santa. Keep checking back for when this is available.
- Younger children can download fun Christmas coloring pages.
- Older kids will enjoy reading Santa’s personal blog with you and doing the fun “Mad Libs” style “Santa Libs.”
Now, here’s your chance to win the following prize pack:
Good luck and Merry Christmas!
This has been a sponsored post by Santa. com, all opinions are my own. Who doesn’t love Santa?