We stand to lose a lot. I’ve said in other posts, that with a GOP majority and President, we are going to suffer legislative losses.
This is one we cannot afford to lose.
We have to save health care. We cannot lose our protections. We cannot lose our “pre-existing conditions” protections. We cannot allow cuts or caps to Medicaid. Even if you or your child is not registered for Medicaid in your state, this will negatively affect you.
We have to do this. Our very lives depend on this. I’m not being alarmist-I’m being real. If the GOP version of AHCA passes, disabled children and adults will die, and that’s not hyperbole.
- Call your Senators. Tell them that you are against any cuts to Medicaid or protections for the disabled.
- Get at least one other person to make calls–that will double our efforts.
- If you live close and can do it, stop by their regional office and tell them your concerns.
- Share this and other informational articles (at end of post) on Facebook and social media.
- Help friends and family understand what they stand to lose if this passes.
- Get a photo of you or your child, share on social media, tag your Senators and use hashtag #MeetMedicaid or #MeetMedicaidPA
Yours doesn’t have to be as fancy as mine, I just love playing with photo grid apps, so I made this. Anything will help–we need to put a face and names to this issue. We are more than a number.
Share this article:
Now, let’s do this! Put it on your calendar to do tomorrow, Tuesday!